PE stretch film is an industrial film product, which has high tensile strength, large elongation, good self-adhesiveness and high transparency. It can be used for hand-wound film or machine-wound film, and can be widely used in centralized packaging of various goods. The PE stretch film is mainly made of a mixture of several different grades of polyolefin resin. It has puncture resistance, high strength and high performance. It wraps the goods stacked on the pallet to make the package more stable and tidy. Strong waterproof effect, widely used in foreign trade, paper, hardware, plastics, chemicals, building materials, food and pharmaceutical industries.
PE stretch wrapping film, LLDPE stretch wrapping film, is made of high quality LLDPE as base material, without adding high quality tackifier, heated, extruded, cast, and then cooled by chill roll. It has the advantages of toughness, high elasticity, tear resistance, high viscosity, thin thickness, cold resistance, heat resistance, pressure resistance, dustproof, waterproof, single-sided adhesion and double-sided adhesion. It can save materials and save labor when used. Save time and be widely used in paper, logistics, chemical, plastic raw materials, building materials, food, glass and so on.
Previous: PE Stretch Film General Properties
Next: No Information
- Shrink Film For The Sale And Transportation Of ...
- Characteristics Of PET Heat Shrinkable Polyeste...
- Shrink Film Use Range
- PE Stretch Film General Properties
- Pvc Shrink Film Product Category
- There Is No Clear And Strict Definition Of The ...
- POF Heat Shrinkable Packaging Film Is Widely Used
- Pof Shrink Film Main Performance
- Pof Shrink Film Main Features
- The Role Of PVC Shrink Film In Daily Life