1. High transparency and good gloss, which can clearly display the appearance of the product, enhance the sense of consciousness, and reflect the high-grade.
2, the shrinkage rate is large, up to 75%, good flexibility, can be packaged for any shape of the product, and the shrinkage force of the three-layer co-extruded film treated by special process can be controlled to meet the contraction force of different commodity packaging. Claim.
3, good sealing performance, high strength, suitable for manual, semi-automatic and high-speed automatic packaging.
4, good cold resistance, can maintain flexibility at -50 ° C without brittle fracture, suitable for storage and transportation of the packaged material in a cold environment.
5, environmentally friendly and non-toxic, in line with the US FDA and USDA standards, can be packaged food.
The three-layer co-extruded heat shrinkable packaging film is made of linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) and copolymerized polypropylene (TPP, PPC) as main raw materials, adding necessary additives, and processed by co-extrusion blow molding process. Different from the traditional blow molding process, due to the poor tensile properties of PP melt state, it can not be used in the traditional blow molding process, but the double bubble process, also known as the Planti process in the world, it is the extrusion of raw materials. The product is melt-extruded, and the product is formed by a specially designed co-extrusion die, which is formed into a preliminary film and then quenched, and then heated and inflated and stretched.
- Shrink Film For The Sale And Transportation Of ...
- Characteristics Of PET Heat Shrinkable Polyeste...
- Shrink Film Use Range
- PE Stretch Film Is An Industrial Film Product
- PE Stretch Film General Properties
- Pvc Shrink Film Product Category
- There Is No Clear And Strict Definition Of The ...
- POF Heat Shrinkable Packaging Film Is Widely Used
- Pof Shrink Film Main Performance
- The Role Of PVC Shrink Film In Daily Life