The three-layer co-extruded heat shrinkable film can be produced in various sizes according to the application, and the general thickness ranges from 12 μm to 30 μm, and the commonly used thicknesses are 12 μm, 15 μm, 19 μm, 25 μm, etc., and the width specification depends on the volume of the package.
The three-layer co-extruded heat shrinkable packaging film is kept soft at -50 ° C without brittle cracking, and is suitable for storage and transportation of the packaged materials in a cold environment.
The raw materials used in the three-layer co-extruded heat shrinkable packaging film are environmentally friendly and non-toxic materials. They are hygienic and non-toxic during processing and use. They are in compliance with national FDA and USDA standards and can be used for food packaging.
The main raw materials for the three-layer co-extruded heat shrinkable packaging film include LLDPE (linear low density polyethylene), TPP (ternary copolymerized polypropylene), PPC (binary copolymerized polypropylene) and necessary functional additives such as slip agents. Anti-blocking agent, antistatic agent, etc. These raw materials are environmentally friendly and non-toxic materials. The process and product application process will not produce toxic gases and odors. The hygienic performance of the products conforms to the US FDA and USDA standards and can be used for packaging foods.
- Shrink Film For The Sale And Transportation Of ...
- Characteristics Of PET Heat Shrinkable Polyeste...
- Shrink Film Use Range
- PE Stretch Film Is An Industrial Film Product
- PE Stretch Film General Properties
- Pvc Shrink Film Product Category
- There Is No Clear And Strict Definition Of The ...
- POF Heat Shrinkable Packaging Film Is Widely Used
- Pof Shrink Film Main Features
- The Role Of PVC Shrink Film In Daily Life