PVC shrink film can be divided into printing grade and ordinary packaging grade.
Printing grade PVC shrink film, as the name suggests, is used for printing and can be processed into printed labels. Most of the beverages on the market use PVC labels, such as those used in black tea, green tea, and mineral water bottles.
Ordinary packaging grade PVC shrink film, can be made into tubular film, L-shaped folding film, and can be processed into a tube bag, flat pocket, although the ordinary packaging grade PVC shrink film can also be used for printing, but the printing effect is not fine, and The number of printable colors is small, generally one type and two colors are used.
Widely used in the packaging of various commodities such as wine, food, sporting goods, disinfection tableware, electronic appliances, daily necessities, handicrafts, insurance products, audio-visual products, medicines, stationery, toys, portals, plastic hardware, glass ceramics, etc. The shape is more vivid and beautiful, and the product packaging grade is improved, and the product is protected from dust and squandering. It is currently an ideal film packaging material.
- Shrink Film For The Sale And Transportation Of ...
- Characteristics Of PET Heat Shrinkable Polyeste...
- Shrink Film Use Range
- PE Stretch Film Is An Industrial Film Product
- PE Stretch Film General Properties
- There Is No Clear And Strict Definition Of The ...
- POF Heat Shrinkable Packaging Film Is Widely Used
- Pof Shrink Film Main Performance
- Pof Shrink Film Main Features
- The Role Of PVC Shrink Film In Daily Life